Similar to the Hazaña backpack, but the water bottle holder is now a side zipped pocket.
- Dimensions: 14.1" tall x 13" wide x 2" deep (36 cm tall x 33 cm wide x 5 cm deep)
- Weight: 1.7 lb (800 g)
- Straps are adjustable and are 1.5" (4 cm) wide.
- Exterior 100% Mexican cotton
- 2 large side phone pockets for ALL sizes of smartphones + earbuds, and umbrella or glass case
- external kangaroo pocket with 2 key fobs in the back:
Recommended uses: as an everyday bagpack for pocket lovers - as a graduation gift - for college life - casual travel - bike rides - day hikes especially in hot desert climates and for anyone who suffers from back pain with handbags.
- Main compartment is fully lined and has a zipped pocket for your passport or accessories, cords, etc.:
- The flap is secured by strong and durable velcro. You will hear it if someone tries to open your backpack without your consent!
- Under the flap is a large zipped pocket 9.8" x 8.2" (25 cm x 21 cm) (internal dimensions) for your iPad mini or other tablet.
Care instructions: prewash stains by hand with laundry soap, then machine-wash in cold water with regular laundry detergent, preferably inside a pillow case or a wash bag. Wash separately or with similar colors. No harsh detergents. Let dry in the shade to protect the colors. NO DRYER.
Delivery time: it takes 2 weeks to make your backpack, plus 2 weeks for shipping (USA) up to 4 weeks depending on your country. So in total it will be 4 to 6 weeks until you receive your package. Packages ship registered by the Mexican postal service "Correos de Mexico" and will reach you by your own national postal service. A signature will be required upon arrival.
Expertly made by hand on a backstrap loom and sewn by master-weaver Gloria and her team near Oaxaca, Mexico: